A route that allows us to discover the area of El Cautivador, near the campsite, to pedal along its main track and to know its possibilities, which are not few. Depending on the intensity with which we do the route will become more demanding.
- From the Racó Campsite, along the cycle path, head towards Albir.
- Cross the N-332 under the Aldi bridge and take the local road to Les Alguers which, after crossing the AP7, will take you up to the El Quijote track. We are in the Carbonera area.
- Soon you will start pedalling overland towards the south-east side of the old La Nucia quarry. Great views of the Albir bay and Altea with the Peñón de Ifach in the background.
- Leave the track and follow the path into the pine forest of El Cautivador. We go to the Centre of Environmental Studies of La Nucia and the Hermitage of San Vicent where we will find a fountain with drinking water, not very fresh in summer. We are halfway through the route.
- We start the return trip by crossing the Tosal urbanization and entering again the pine forest of El Cautivador. The track leads us to the upper part of the La Nucia sports centre.
- During the journey along the main artery we will have observed many forks and trails that invite you to get lost. Watch out! there are quite technical trails, yourself.
- Leaving the sports centre behind, we are at the top, and all that is left is to get back on our feet and go down a not very technical but “interesting” trail that takes us to the main path where we came from in the opposite direction.
- Once on the Carbonera roundabout we approach the village of Alfaz del Pi to return to the campsite by a local road with no traffic.