COVID 19 prevention
Restrictions in force in the Valencian Community -Updated 15/02/2021-
- Duration until 23:59 hrs. on 11/02/2021
- In private homes and spaces for private use, both indoors and outdoors, only gatherings of people belonging to the same living group are allowed.
- In public spaces, both indoors and outdoors, the stay of groups of people is conditioned to the fact that the maximum number of two people is not exceeded, unless they are cohabitants.
- Closure of Bars and Restaurants except for take-away food.
- Closure of shops at 18.00 hours, except supermarkets, pharmacies and essential services centres.
- Mandatory use of face mask at all times and places for those over 6 years of age.
- Masks are compulsory for any physical or sporting activity within the town centre between 10.00 h. and 19:00 h.
- Maintain a safety distance of 1.5 m between people.
- Confinement within the accommodation unit between 22:00 hrs. and 06:00 hrs. Access barriers to the campsite will remain closed except for emergencies.
- Restriction on entering and leaving the Valencian Community, except for urgent, justifiable reasons or transit to the place of residence.
- Limitation of entry and exit from Benidorm on weekends from 15:00 hrs. on Friday to 06:00 on Monday, except for urgent, justifiable reasons or transit to place of residence.
We look after you
- We have proceeded to a voluntary reduction of the capacity of the campsite by 25% to ensure the proper functioning and enjoyment of the facilities without having to establish shifts.
- The campsite staff have been trained in the new safety protocols and have the necessary equipment to carry out their work with total protection.
- We intensify ventilation, cleaning and disinfection with virucidal products, both in the sanitary blocks and in other communal areas.
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers at the access to all communal areas.
- Replacement of hot air hand dryers with paper dispensers.
- Information and supervision of compliance with the anti-COVID regulations by customers and campsite staff.
- The use of the swimming pool is subject to the permitted capacity, so far there has been no need to set up access shifts.
- Supermarket, Bar and Restaurant provide their service with all the safety and hygiene measures, according to their specific protocols.
- These actions are part of the COVID 19 Preventive Action Guide developed by Camping Racó.
We take care of ourselves
- Respect the signs, posters and indications of the campsite staff.
- Always use masks in all communal areas and when moving around inside and outside the campsite.
- Maintain the social safety distance of 2 m. between people.
- Inform reception in case of symptoms or positives.
- Follow the instructions of the health and reception staff in the event of a possible positive result.
- Respect the capacity rules indicated in the access to the common areas.
- Do not hold meetings in plots and bungalows that exceed the maximum number of people allowed.
- Use the hydroalcoholic gel dispensers when accessing the common areas.
- Smoking is forbidden inside the toilet pavilions and in a safe area with other people less than 2 metres away.
- It is not permitted to move around the campsite roads during confinement hours, except for emergencies or access to the toilet blocks.