COVID 19 prevention
Restrictions in force in the Valencian Community -Updated 24/07/2021-
- Duration, from 26/08/21 to 16/08/21
- Overnight mobility not allowed between 01:00 h. and 06:00 h
- Mandatory use of face masks for persons over 6 years of age in enclosed public areas and in open-air areas where the safety distance of 1.5 m cannot be maintained.
- In public areas, both indoors and outdoors, the stay of groups of people is conditioned by the fact that the maximum number of 10 people is not exceeded, except in the case of people living together.
- Bars and restaurants allowed at 50% of their capacity inside, 6 persons maximum per table. Terraces permitted at 100% capacity, 10 persons maximum per table. Closing time 00:30 hrs.
- Maintain a safety distance of 1.5 m between people.
We look after you
- We have proceeded to a voluntary reduction of the capacity of the campsite by 25% to ensure the proper functioning and enjoyment of the facilities without having to establish shifts.
- The campsite staff have been trained in the new safety protocols and have the necessary equipment to carry out their work with total protection.
- We intensify ventilation, cleaning and disinfection with virucidal products, both in the sanitary blocks and in other communal areas.
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers at the access to all communal areas.
- Replacement of hot air hand dryers with paper dispensers.
- Information and supervision of compliance with the anti-COVID regulations by customers and campsite staff.
- The use of the swimming pools and communal areas is subject to the maximum permitted capacity informed at the entrance.
- Supermarket, Bar and Restaurant provide their service with all the safety and hygiene measures, according to their specific protocols and are subject to the maximum permitted capacity informed at the entrance.
- These actions are part of the COVID 19 Preventive Action Guide developed by Camping Racó.
We take care of ourselves
- Respect the signs, posters and indications of the campsite staff.
- Always use masks in all communal areas and when moving around inside and outside the campsite.
- Maintain the social safety distance of 2 m. between people.
- Inform reception in case of symptoms or positives.
- Follow the instructions of the health and reception staff in the event of a possible positive result.
- Respect the capacity rules indicated in the access to the common areas.
- Do not hold meetings in plots and bungalows that exceed the maximum number of people allowed.
- Use the hydroalcoholic gel dispensers when accessing the common areas.
- Smoking is forbidden inside the toilet pavilions and in a safe area with other people less than 2 metres away.
- It is not permitted to move around the campsite roads during confinement hours, except for emergencies or access to the toilet blocks.