COVID 19 prevention
Restrictions in force in the Valencian Community -Updated 25/04/2021-
- Duration until 23:59 hrs. on 09/05/21
- In public areas, both indoors and outdoors, groups of people are only allowed to stay together if they do not exceed the maximum number of six people, unless they are cohabitants.
- Bars and restaurants allowed 30% of capacity indoors. Terraces permitted at 100% capacity. Closing at 18:00 hrs.
- Closing of shops at 22.00 hours.
- Mandatory use of face masks at all times and places for those over 6 years of age.
- Maintain 1.5 m safety distance between people.
- Confinement within the accommodation unit between 22:00 hrs. and 06:00 hrs. Access barriers to the campsite will remain closed except for emergencies.
We look after you
- We have proceeded to a voluntary reduction of the capacity of the campsite by 25% to ensure the proper functioning and enjoyment of the facilities without having to establish shifts.
- The campsite staff have been trained in the new safety protocols and have the necessary equipment to carry out their work with total protection.
- We intensify ventilation, cleaning and disinfection with virucidal products, both in the sanitary blocks and in other communal areas.
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers at the access to all communal areas.
- Replacement of hot air hand dryers with paper dispensers.
- Information and supervision of compliance with the anti-COVID regulations by customers and campsite staff.
- The use of the swimming pool is subject to the permitted capacity, so far there has been no need to set up access shifts.
- Supermarket, Bar and Restaurant provide their service with all the safety and hygiene measures, according to their specific protocols.
- These actions are part of the COVID 19 Preventive Action Guide developed by Camping Racó.
We take care of ourselves
- Respect the signs, posters and indications of the campsite staff.
- Always use masks in all communal areas and when moving around inside and outside the campsite.
- Maintain the social safety distance of 2 m. between people.
- Inform reception in case of symptoms or positives.
- Follow the instructions of the health and reception staff in the event of a possible positive result.
- Respect the capacity rules indicated in the access to the common areas.
- Do not hold meetings in plots and bungalows that exceed the maximum number of people allowed.
- Use the hydroalcoholic gel dispensers when accessing the common areas.
- Smoking is forbidden inside the toilet pavilions and in a safe area with other people less than 2 metres away.
- It is not permitted to move around the campsite roads during confinement hours, except for emergencies or access to the toilet blocks.