Covid 19. Restrictions and prevention
Restrictions in force in the Valencian Community -Updated 22/02/2022
- The use of face masks is not mandatory in indoor public places.
- It is mandatory in: hospitals, health centres, pharmacies and on public transport.
- It is not mandatory in stations and on platforms.
We look after you
- We have proceeded to a voluntary reduction of the capacity of the campsite by 25% to ensure the proper functioning and enjoyment of the facilities without having to establish shifts.
- The campsite staff have been trained in the new safety protocols and have the necessary equipment to carry out their work with total protection.
- We intensify ventilation, cleaning and disinfection with virucidal products, both in the sanitary blocks and in other communal areas.
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers at the access to all communal areas.
- Replacement of hot air hand dryers with paper dispensers.
- Information and supervision of compliance with the anti-COVID regulations by customers and campsite staff.
- The use of the swimming pools and communal areas is subject to the maximum permitted capacity informed at the entrance.
- Supermarket, Bar and Restaurant provide their service with all the safety and hygiene measures, according to their specific protocols and are subject to the maximum permitted capacity informed at the entrance.
- These actions are part of the COVID 19 Preventive Action Guide developed by Camping Racó.
We take care of ourselves
- Respect the signs, posters and indications of the campsite staff.
- Always use masks in all communal areas and when moving around inside and outside the campsite.
- Maintain the social safety distance of 2 m. between people.
- Inform reception in case of symptoms or positives.
- Follow the instructions of the health and reception staff in the event of a possible positive result.
- Respect the capacity rules indicated in the access to the common areas.
- Do not hold meetings in plots and bungalows that exceed the maximum number of people allowed.
- Use the hydroalcoholic gel dispensers when accessing the common areas.
- Smoking is forbidden inside the toilet pavilions and in a safe area with other people less than 2 metres away.
- It is not permitted to move around the campsite roads during confinement hours, except for emergencies or access to the toilet blocks.